Victim of gas explosion releases beautiful new photos

In June, 2016, 21-yr-old Chinenye Benjamin fell victim of an indoor gas explosion. While helping her raise funds, then, Blossom Emechebe, an AOP, said the explosion occurred while Benjamin was trying to light up her gas cylinder.

She was subsequently admitted to the burns section of the Gbagada general hospital, Lagos. Yesterday, Emechebe gave an update on her story, by sharing some of her recent pictures.

Loading...

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*